RULES OF SALE BY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION ON
DISTANCE AND ELECTRONIC PROVISION OF SERVICES
Internet shop www.brassitech.com is run by Brasitech Sp. z o.o. Sp. k.
Karolina 58 05-530 Góra Kalwaria conducting business activity under the name Brasitech
Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court
for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw, XIV Commercial Division of the National Register
KRS number: 0000729578 REGON: 380057936 NIP: 1231396607
1. Regulations – these Regulations. With regard to services provided by electronic means
The regulations are those referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on
providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
2. Customer (Buyer) – a natural person who is at least 13 years old, where in
if the person does not reach the age of 18, the consent of his or her representative is required
The legal entity is not a legal person, as well as an organizational unit that is not a legal person,
to which specific provisions confer legal capacity and which performs or intends to perform
Orders or uses other services of the Online Shop (including the Consumer).
3. Subject of transaction – Goods listed and described on the Store’s website
Internet. The seller makes every effort to present the offer on the pages,
was up to date. However, if some of the Ordered Goods were not available, the Seller
undertakes to immediately inform the Buyer of the situation by telephone
or by e-mail.
4. Goods – a movable item, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
5. Product – Goods and Additional Services presented in the Online Shop.
6. Sales Agreement – an agreement for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code,
concluded between the Service Provider and the Client, using means of communication
at a distance (including by phone).
7. Internet Shop – (Shop, Internet Shop) – Internet service available at the address
www.brassitech.com,za through which the Customer can purchase the Product.
8. Shop page – each page or subpage located at the address
9. Order – a statement of the Customer’s will specifying clearly the type and quantity of the Products,
aimed directly at concluding a Distance Selling Agreement through
The Internet store.
Acceptance and performance of orders
- The Store sells goods through the Store’s website. All products
offered in the Store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects and have been
legally introduced into Poland.
- The customer may be a natural person with full or limited capacity to act.
and a legal person.
- To place an order, you must register on the Store’s website (www.brassitech.com) and
fill in the form indicated on the page.
Orders from customers are accepted only through the website
- When sending an order to the Store, the Customer makes an offer to conclude a sales contract
of ordered goods with the Shop.
- According to the Regulations, an order means an obligation
of payment. Order acceptance confirmation sent by the Store to the address provided by the Customer
The e-mail constitutes a declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to above.
In case of unavailability of the goods covered by the order in the warehouse, at suppliers
- The Store, or for other reasons and the impossibility of completing the Customer’s order, will notify the Customer of
the Client’s fact within 30 (thirty) days from the date of conclusion of the agreement at the latest and
will return the money paid in. Notification will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by
The customer in the order form.
- The ordered goods can be collected personally at the Seller’s office or the goods are
delivered through specialised courier companies on delivery.
- When choosing the payment option “transfer” or “online transfer” until the time specified on
the time of crediting the funds to the shop’s bank account should be added to the service pages
(usually 1-2 working days).
- In the case of shipping outside Poland, the cost of shipping is negotiated individually before
order confirmation by the Customer.
- After confirmation of the order acceptance, the Store undertakes within 2 working days to
send the goods to the Customer in accordance with the order unless the Buyer wishes to receive
shipments at a different time or under different conditions.
- Customers are informed about the status of their order via e-mail.
- In case of lack of order confirmation within 5 days it is deleted.
- The customer, when collecting the package with the order, should check the status of the package. In case
the findings of destruction or damage to the packaging must be made in the presence of the courier
damage report. The damage report sent to the Store together with the complaint will facilitate its consideration.
- The Customer agrees to issue and send by electronic means, as indicated by
e-mail address, electronic image of billing documents, in particular such
such as: corrected VAT invoices with annexes and forms.
- This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in
in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 17 December 2010 in
on sending invoices in electronic form, rules of their storage and procedure
to be made available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
Prices of goods
- All prices of goods placed on the Store’s website are given in PLN,
include VAT and do not include information on delivery costs.
- The price given for each item is binding at the moment of placing an order by the Customer.
- A receipt is issued for each product sold, and at the Customer’s request also a VAT invoice.
Shipment of goods
- Shipping (delivery) costs are calculated according to the current price lists of courier companies and depend on
from the weight, size of the shipment, the choice of delivery method and the payment method chosen. When filling in the interactive order form, the CLIENT is informed about
The customer is obliged to pay the costs and selects the method and accepts the shipping cost when placing an order.
- Detailed information about the shipping costs can be found in the tab "Delivery
Product" on the website of the online store.
- Delivery costs shall be borne by the customer unless the product offer description states otherwise.
- Purchased products are sent by courier, the names of companies can be checked in the tab
- In case it turns out that the delivered goods do not comply with the order,
The Purchaser has the right to exchange the goods for the ordered or new ones.
- If the goods received are defective by virtue of his rights from the seller in respect of
the non-conformity of the goods with the contract.
- If the goods are not in conformity with the contract, the Customer has the right to
to make a complaint in the store. This right shall be valid for 2 (two) years from the date of
delivery of the goods, provided that the Shop is notified of the non-compliance within 2 (two)
months after it was discovered. In such a case the Customer should send back the goods at his own expense at
The address of the store: Brasitech Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. Karolina 58 05-530 Góra Kalwaria. To be sent back
the goods must be accompanied by a purchase confirmation (receipt/invoice)
- The store does not accept any COD shipments.
- The goods should be sent back by Poczta Polska by economic postal parcel
or by courier (registered mail is not delivered to the Store) on
the cost of the customer.
- Shop, at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt of the package with the advertised goods,
will respond to the submitted complaint and inform the Client about further proceedings. W
If the complaint is accepted, the damaged goods will be exchanged for another,
complete. If this is not possible (for example, due to stock depletion
If the customer is not satisfied with the price of the goods), the Shop shall return the equivalent of the price of the goods to the customer. Costs associated with sending back
the advertised goods (economy mail parcel / courier service) The store returns after
to accept the complaint.
- The customer loses the rights specified in the Act on special conditions of sale
The Commission shall notify the Consumer Protection Authority of any changes to the Civil Code if, before two months have elapsed since
finding that the goods are not in conformity with the contract will not inform the shop about this fact. To preserve
It is sufficient to send a notice before the deadline. In the case of a sale, no
which constitute consumer sales, the provisions of Articles 556 to 576 are excluded
Right of withdrawal
- According to the Act of 2 March 2000 on the Protection of Certain Consumer Rights and on the Protection of
liability for damage caused by a hazardous product" Customer being a person
physical person, making a purchase for purposes not related to professional or business activity, may withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receiving the package.
The customer should make a declaration of withdrawal from the contract and return the goods to
- Returned goods should be returned to the Store in the unaltered state unless the change
was necessary within the limits of ordinary management. In particular, the goods should be returned in its original packaging. In case of returning the goods in an altered state, if the change does not
was necessary within the limits of ordinary management, including return without original packaging, The shop reserves the right to claim damages.
- The shop is not responsible for errors in the handling of the order or other instructions.
The Client’s data is not correct.
- The shop is not responsible for transactions made by unauthorized persons
third parties who have gained access to the Client’s account as a result of a failure to observe the prudential rules by
The client uses his account login and password
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of law shall apply
Polish, and in particular the Civil Code, the Act on Special Terms of Sale
The following are the changes to the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141 of 2002, item 1176, as amended)
and the provisions of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for
damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws No. 22 of 2000, item 271 with later amendments) 6.
The shop reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations with reservation,
that contracts concluded prior to the amendment of the Regulations shall be governed by the version of the Regulations in force in
the moment the customer places an order. 7th Date of publication of the regulations 22-03-2018.